Need help plz teal me best laptop

pps309

Prime VIP
You have to assess your needs and look for the particular configurations.

Basic idea is look for high clock rate processor with like core i3/i5/i7, min 4GB RAM, good graphics card, nice bus speed, HD screen, wireless g/n support, some USB ports, HDMI slot, memory card reader slot, DVD player or better blu-ray player.

I recently bought Toshiba Portege R705-P35, it has all the above except blu-ray player. And also some extras like 4G Wimax support, Intel WiDi (Wireless Display direct to my TV) and it is just 3 lbs in weight :)

I paid USD699.99, which is approximately 31,500. So you should get it under 40K in India.
Or pay around 45K and get Sony Vaio with same or higher configuration.

TPS

VIP
could you please NOT write with CAPS LOCK ON IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE YELLING.
And could you please explain what technical specifications you'd like?
Basic idea is look for high clock rate processor with like core i3/i5/ min 4GB RAM, good graphics card, nice bus speed, HD screen, wireless g/n support, some USB ports, HDMI slot, memory card reader slot, DVD player or better blu-ray player.

kanjjar

Banned
basic idea is look for high clock rate processor with like core i3/i5/ min 4gb ram, good graphics card, nice bus speed, hd screen, wireless g/n support, some usb ports, hdmi slot, memory card reader slot, dvd player or better blu-ray player.
lol....

kanjjar

Banned
I recently bought Toshiba Portege R705-P35, it has all the above except blu-ray player. And also some extras like 4G Wimax support, Intel WiDi (Wireless Display direct to my TV) and it is just 3 lbs in weight :)
Have you tried that WiDi? how is the quality ?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Basic idea is look for high clock rate processor with like core i3/i5/ min 4GB RAM, good graphics card, nice bus speed, HD screen, wireless g/n support, some USB ports, HDMI slot, memory card reader slot, DVD player or better blu-ray player.
higher clock rate?
Are you refering to OVERCLOCKING the cpu or just meant the Frequency ?

Corei3/i5/i7 varies from 2.2 -3.2 Ghz processing speed
more the frequency more you'd be paying

DVD Burners comes with every laptop/notebook ( Exclude the netbooks)

WiFi is always there
now a days they are using LED Screen which are almost full HD and a HDMI output is optional means not every laptop has it.

i series has a range of 3mb + cache for the processor and I guess they are okay

if your in india you'll be spending atleast 28000 rupees for i3 4GB DDR3 RAM equipped laptop