Need help....

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
Just thought to post reply in 1 & only feedback thread but mine problem excluded from this site. It's just a technical problem. Mediafire - hosting site which is not working for me about 2-3 days, site opening fine but can't download. It's say "Not downloading? Try now", when I click page refreshs but again same message or asked to write words from captha then lead to authorise download but still not downloading...

I tried on many explorers chrome, mozilla, etc but same error. I've also tried without IDM too. If they block downloads in my country is there any possibilty to bypass & download. But other hosting sites working fine. Anyone know what should I do?

Thanks.

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Tell me your Country and ISP :-?

waise eh problem menu vi ayi si :y download nahi hoyi file then they asked me for
captcha :y

par baad wich download hogyi si file :y

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
ip address dasna jaroori hai? tahnu mod ta show hunde ohne...
country is UK

ISP as BT or sky,

mediafire is currently blocked in UK

response from mediafire:
We were able to diagnose the issue fairly early this morning, noting that it was not an issue on our end but rather having to do with a file that was reported to the IWF.(which has been removed from our website) However, our lead technician who reached out to our contact in the UK has indicated that it may take some time for your ISP's connection to Mediafire to be restored as it has to do with IWF laws which we took care of immediately and unfortunately have no control over. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. You may want to contact your internet service provider to see if they have any additional information regarding the matter.

simran_G

Sammy Singh
Hide your ip is good. But mostly these all are trail versions . Try to get a full version to enjoy it more.

And if you can then Once try to change your BROWSER also. That might help .

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
yes its BT...well only option left either change ISP or use above stated warez to download from mediafire.

Thanks anyways for helping me!!

alol2.gif
alol2.gif

hitlar