Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx) helppp

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
I want to extract all slides photos from .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation ) or how to make all the photos fit to slides size bcoz Size of photos are bigger thn slides, i am unable to take full printout of slide's photos :wall any suggestion how to do this ?? or any software ?? i have near about 70 files with near about 40 slides each ..not possible for me to reduce the size of photo on each slide one by one ..

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
What you have to do is click on the image to select it. You will know you are successful when 6 white dots appear around the corners and midpoints of the image. From there, just click and drag to a desired size.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
What you have to do is click on the image to select it. You will know you are successful when 6 white dots appear around the corners and midpoints of the image. From there, just click and drag to a desired size.

i have near about 70 files with near about 40 slides each ..not possible for me to reduce the size of photo on each slide one by one ..

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Ok I googled am not sure, to extract images u'll need a software called *OpenOffice.org* :
1) Open the PPT file in OpenOffice.org
2) Save as ODP (native OpenOffice Impress format)
3) The .odp file is essentially a .zip file in disguise. Open the .odp file you just saved with any utility which handles .zip files, such as 7-zip or Winzip. Changing the extension to .zip might help (as well as using Linux :))
4) Within the ODP/ZIP file, all the images in the PPT file will be in a folder called Pictures.
Advantages to this method: You are not forced to use PowerPoint, and (most importantly) the images won't be altered or reduced - you get them in their raw, full resolution goodness.
for resizing i think you need to resize them manually one by one :P