Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Games

harpreetji

Rags to Riches
Max Payne 3 is an upcoming third-person shooter video game developed by Rockstar Vancouver and published by Rockstar Games for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.This is the first game in the series not to be developed by Finnish game developer Remedy Entertainment and not being written by series creator Sam Lake.

6-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

The game was originally scheduled for release in late 2009.However, it was pushed back to 2010 alongside several other Take Two Interactive franchises in order to "benefit from having more development time." The game is now expected to be released sometime in Q4 of fiscal 2010.

5-1.jpg

Plot
===
According to Rockstar's Sam Houser, they are starting a new chapter of Max's life with the game. "This is Max as we've never seen him before, a few years older, more world-weary and cynical than ever." Since the last game, the press release states Max has left New York behind and has "drifted from bad to worse." The press release then goes on to say Max has been double-crossed in this new city and he is searching for the truth and a way out.

4-1.jpg

The game will be set in São Paulo, Brazil, where Payne is working in the private security sector for a wealthy local family, set 12 years after the events of the second game.

3-1.jpg

Release Date: Q4 2010
On: PC, PS3,XBox
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar Vancouver

2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

harpreetji

Rags to Riches
no bruv nowhere near total overdose.
total overdose was released way back in 2005 and this game is gonna release in 2010............ so graphics would be great.....
and the game will be released under the banner of rockstar games..
one of th best in the world of gaming......... :so

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
i liked maxpayne 2...story was quite gripping n graphics w wadhia sii....
bakki 3rd person shooter de controls wadhia nahin sii maxpayne 2 .............
hope the 3rd edition keeps up the rep..n tempo

the second 1 was really gud....ony game i ever bought for pc :p...

the story, the graphics....even the packaging

I hope they dont change everything that made it good.