Mac V/S Windows

I have window vista Laptop now planning to buy new .

I am confused :wacko I like MAC with snow leopard ...........

what do you people recommend???????? :cat

Or which do you like??????

yaar ghar di murgi daal baraabar, is layi tenu lagda snow leopard wadiya hou...........but personally i think win 7 is better option..........both pricewise and performance wis.................

Mac is much better as it has a lots of features as compared to windows.

on other hand we all know windoes as windows has good market so windows hi layo don't go for Mac :p

kaka_ji

Elite
mac is better then windows 7

kyuki windows 7 ch mac di nakal kiti aa but fer v jo mac aa oh windows ch nhi aa

snow leopard wadiyaa aa
64 bit te sara opreating system chalda aa

much faster then windows 7

apple ne dobara aapni market bnaa li aa

my next laptop te macbook hi howega :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^ how do you know its faster than windows 7 ?

almost everyone I know who have a mac double boot it into windows.
First you pay a lot more for a mac than you would for a pc laptop for similar hardware.Pay still more for a retail ver. of windows 7

Yes MAcbook is good option and has a simple and dash looks, plus it has 64 bit OS, it is fast enogh , gaming is good, apps are good, now supports MS exchange, and lots of other features.

pps309

Prime VIP
I feel MAC is faster then windows because of its more efficient OS.
Windows is faster when new and then performance degrades over the time because of windows registry getting bigger and bigger. Somehow mac maintains that consistency in performance.

When you go for windows then only software is Microsoft, not hardware like keyboard, monitor screen, mouse, power units etc etc.
High quality graphic cards, some great software utilities like time machine, iMovies, garage band etc comes standard.
Adding above two things justify the high cost of MAC. In-fact if you buy high quality graphic cards, and extra efficient softwares for windows then MAC cost is justified.

The flop side with mac is that you can't expand much in future without spending heavy amount on accessories.
There service plans are costly.
Buying MAC means you might end up getting into a tunnel where you will need everything from apple store, you will end up in the monopoly market of MAC.
Of-course, you will miss lot of internet freebies which work fine with windows.