How to Use Whatsapp On PC without using Bluestack

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
WhatsappforpcusingwassappPNG-1.jpg

Well let me tell you that whatsapp is currently not available for Pc use but you can enjoy the same service with the help of the similar application named as Wassapp.

Wassapp is an unofficial version of whatsapp which exactly works like whatsapp.

So, I have listed the following steps which will help you in installing this application carefully on your Pc or on laptops.

Step 1: First of all, Download Wassapp on your Computer and then install it carefully.

Step 2: After installing the application successfully on your computer open it.

Step 3: Now you have two option one of login and second is of register. If you know your Whatsapp Login details then fill the same in the login menu but if not then simply register a new account and then enjoy the service.

That’s all with the installation process. You can now easily enjoy whatsapp on Pc with the help of Wassapp and not even installing any other third party application like bluestacks or Youwave.

But If you are not yet satisfied with the above process then you can now follow one more procedure which I have mentioned below. So, Here we move to the second method - By Using Bluestacks

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
actually second method is using bluestacks :admin

@ your question

i don't know :p will try it :lol

:haha thread stuck c ta mainu laga k checked hou :p

nd agar na send hunde hoye mesg official wtsapp te ta title ch wassapp kar deo :p

login not working..tried IMEI of my phone as a password...still not working
nd registration aslo not working

i guess its an old app (developed in 2012) nd now its server is not in work :-?