How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist?

cdeng034

As we all know, iTunes can only transfer the files to iPod. Recently, our computer crashed and all of the files on iTunes was gone, but they are still in my
iPod. I spent over 6 hours trying to find out how to transfer my ipod files to my PC and the emepty iTunes. I thought it would be a good idea to make a
tutorial for iPod fans who was confused by how to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes!!!! hahaa
I tried a third party software name Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer to extract the songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to
computer or iTunes.
Software: Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer
Support iPod: iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch
It can help iPod fans to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos and playlist backup to PC or iTunes that iTunes can not do when solve you encounter the
following familiar problems:
? when your computer crashes down, your files on computer and iTunes was gone;
? when you buy a new PC, you want to transfer your iPod files to your new computer;
? when you like your friends iPod songs and want to transfer them to your computer;
? when your friends want your iPod songs and videos to his/her computer;
? when you have a new iPod and want to transfer iPod video and audio between them;
? when you want to transfer the files between your iPod/iPhone or your friends' iPod/iPhone;
? share two different iPods on iTunes;
? ...
more:
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS|dvd to avi converter | DVD to AVI Converter for Mac - Converter Software Plaza!

We are Professional Converter Software Supplier,We provide dvd to avi converter