GTX 595 – NVIDIA Next Dual-GPU PCB’s Pictures Leaked

NVIDIA won the crown back with a speedy launch of the GeForce GTX 580 and fixed some serious issues with the power-draw and thermal characteristics of previous generation GeForce GTX 480.

No doubt, GTX 580 is the fastest single-GPU on the earth right now; and can run every game very well with the highest resolutions and graphics possible.

Now what, TechPowerUp spotted photo of what seems to be an early engineering board of a dual-GF110 graphics card, could be named GTX 595.

The reference design PCB of the dual-GF110 accelerator (which still needs some components fitted) reveals quite a lot about the card taking shape.

It’s a single PCB card, both the GPU systems are located on the same PCB. Additionally, the many memory chips visible on it seem to point towards a total of 3 GB of GDDR5 VRAM, 1.5 GB for each GPU.
Each GPU system has six memory chips on the obverse side of the PCB. At this point we can’t comment on the memory bus width of each GPU.

Since this is a dual-chip card, those DVI should allow the use of the 3D Vision Surround technology, which lets 3D be displayed over three monitors at the same time.

Power is drawn in from two 8-pin PCI-E power connectors. The card is 2-way SLI capable with another of its kind.
There is no way of knowing what memory bus to expect, nor what core configurations the GPUs will come with.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
^^ and i have a cheap ps3 for that. Pc gaming is an expensive hobby.

yaar mere kolo shooting games nahi khel hundi ps3 te. mei apne dost nu gift karke ayaa PS3 canada ch ode brday te.
menu pc wadia lagda gaming layi :d kyunki background ch movies download laggia hundia te games chaldia aa ghaint ghaint

Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
^^ haha sahi gal ! Games like bioshock..crysis..n MW2 ps3 te khelan ch mazza ni onda....joystick hi ghumai jao !

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
^^ haha sahi gal ! Games like bioshock..crysis..n MW2 ps3 te khelan ch mazza ni onda....joystick hi ghumai jao !
haha sahi keha
Crysis took me 2 and half days to clock
crysis warhead abt 10 hours
modern warfare about 3 days on PC
ps3 ch sala nishana launa hi aukha ho janda.. mei ta gwaach janda hunda hahah

Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
ne FPS i play on Playstation..its so difficult to handle the crosshair...( or m the only 1 havin dat problem :an )