Grand Theft Auto V pre-orders start,trailer coming next week

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Pre-orders for one of the most highly anticipated games of this generation - Grand Theft Auto V - have started today. According to Rockstar, the pre-orders are available everywhere. Along with this, the company has also revealed that it will be releasing the second trailer for the game on November 14. Pre-orders are available on popular websites such as Amazon.com, and will also be appearing on Rockstar's own store - Rockstar Warehouse. Once again, like earlier, there is no sign of a PC release yet. Pre-ordering from Amazon will cost $59.99, which roughly converts to Rs 3,268.

Back in October, Rockstar had confirmed a spring 2013 release for the latest game in the popular open-world franchise. According to the press release, GTA V is set to launch worldwide in spring 2013 for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. According to Take Two, the game will be developed by the creator of the series – Rockstar North – and will be the largest game in the series. The game is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding area, which had made its first appearance in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, though this is expected to be a total reboot of the universe and will feature its own geography.

Pre-orders have started now

"Grand Theft Auto V builds on everything we've learned about open world game design," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We can’t wait to share it with fans."

While the company has confirmed that the game will be released for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, the company has made no mention of the PC version. According to CNET, a Rockstar representative has issued a statement on the subject: "We're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time."

Screenshots of Grand Theft Auto V were released by Rockstar back in August. Rockstar had shown ten screenshots in all. The first screenshots showed that bicycles and jets would return to the Grand Theft Auto franchise. These vehicles were not present in Grand Theft Auto IV and its expansions, The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, as Liberty City wasn’t big enough to warrant the presence of jets. The omission of bicycles was puzzling though, but it could be argued that bicycles didn’t go with the more serious tone of the GTA IV games.

The previous game in the series, Grand Theft Auto IV, starred Nico Bellic, a fresh off the boat immigrant in Liberty City, which was geographically based on New York. The game’s major theme was a satire of the 'American Dream', with Nico Bellic trying to run away from his past.

After GTA IV, Rockstar released two major expansion packs for the games - The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. The Lost and the Damned stars a new protagonist, Johnny Klebitz, who is a member of Liberty City’s Motorcycle Club The Lost, a club that was featured in missions throughout the course of GTA IV. The Ballad of Gay Tony stars another protagonist, Luis Lopez. The game shows the more 'glamorous' side of Liberty City, with its vibrant nightlife. Rockstar later on released both the games in a single standalone box titled Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City.

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ

Prime VIP
Re: Grand Theft Auto V pre-orders start,trailer coming next

Link share kardi Download wala :d

*Genius*

Prime VIP

PC Release the last just like any other games nowadays :fp

JJ

Prime VIP

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #1

302 Found

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2

302 Found

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member

Totally wrong info provided by langroyia :n

Here is info :d

Crysis 3 Minimum PC System Requirements

CPU: Dual core - Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600) / AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)

RAM: 2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)

GPU RAM: 1Gb Video RAM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770

DX: DirectX 11 graphics card

HD: 20GB Hard drive space, although not confirmed

Crysis 3 Recommended PC System Requirements

CPU:Intel Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X2 565

RAM: 4GB Memory

GPU RAM: 1Gb Video RAM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 5870

Crysis 3 Hi-Performance PC System Requirements

CPU: Quad core - Intel Core i7-2600k / AMD Bulldozer FX4150

RAM: 8GB Memory

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970

he said in GTA V Requirements :fp GT 480 :lol2 there is no such Graphic Card :lol2

totally wrong info :fp

and there are still no news that GTA V will come to PC !! and u are giving us system requirements :lol2

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?

I mentioned it was estimated requirements. I never said it was final.
Plus abt. graphic card i meant to say GTX 480, dude come on that was a typo. I got it from "IGN".

*Genius*

Prime VIP

system requirements :lol

as of yet there is no official announcement that "GTA V" will be coming to PC :p :lol

A PC port , totally upto the developer's (ROCKSTAR)

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member

i know bro :fp i red everything :admin

i am saying that there is no official words for GTA V release on PC :p so its too early to give pc requirements :p
and we all know it will need a very big monster PC :p

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member

yeah now its true :y it will take some time :d

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member

yeah i played BF3 and MW2 ;) but not COD Black OPS 2 :n

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?

well i don't play MW2 it takes forever to join server but, anyways Lets play together some time. Add me on Steam look for "langroyia90 or langroyia" and "langroyia" on origin for BF 3.

send me friend request.

*Genius*

Prime VIP

we are pirates :lol
My tag "GandhiJi" :lol in cod mw,mw2,mw3 (using cracked steam/Greenluma) ;)
Battlefield 3 there is no emulator to run multiplayer so cannot play online, blackops 2 no know emulator yet .

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?

Alrite Vickk we'll play MW3 ,what time do you play?