Grand Theft Auto IV

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto IV (commonly abbreviated as GTA 4 or GTA IV) is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North. It is the sixth 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto series. Grand Theft Auto IV was released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Oceania, Europe and North America on 29 April 2008, and in Japan on 30 October 2008. A Windows version of the game was released in North America on 2 December 2008 and in Europe on 3 December. Two episodic packs have been developed for the Xbox 360, the first of which is entitled The Lost and Damned and was released on 17 February 2009. The second episode is called The Ballad of Gay Tony and was released on 29 October 2009.

The game is set in a redesigned rendition of Liberty City, a fictional city based heavily on modern day New York City. It follows Niko Bellic, a war veteran from an unspecified country in Eastern Europe. He comes to the United States in search of the American Dream, but quickly becomes entangled in a seedy underworld of gangs, crime, and corruption. Like other games in the series, GTA IV is composed of elements from driving games and third-person shooters, and features "open-world" gameplay that gives players more control over their playing experience. GTA IV is the first console game in the series to feature an online multiplayer mode, which contains fifteen game

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
inni jyada games nahi khelda mai ta aje Project IGI ch fasya hoya :d

veere mei bahut khelda i change my graphics card every 10 months :)
i have call of duty 5 modern warfare II
call of duty 5 took me 2 and half days to finish
prototype took me 6 days
crysis took me 5 days
FEAR took me 4 days
Frontline fuel of war took me 3 days
and many more games man

harpreetji

Rags to Riches
veere m playing this GTA 4 game with

nvidia 9400gt 1 gb ddr ram
4 gb ddr3 ram
amd athlon(tm) 7750 dual-core processor ~2.7ghz

but the game is still hanging a lot.Is this due to pirated crack ???????
can this problem be solved if i buy the original one ???????

prototype,fuel,batman arkham asylum,nfs shift,nfs undercover,bully scholarship edition and all others r working fine.

please reply soon bruv.........

hey.. dats cool me v bhot games khed da.. i have 9500 1gb.. wadia ni hai ena.. bt still kam chal rea hai.. i play too much online... cod mw2 khed rea presently as Devilkam .. koi hor hai online gamer? counterstike source v bhot kedi di aa .. n halo n ut3 ,, eh c online.. single player ta almost saria fps e end kitia hoia..