Frontlines fuel of war
Frontlines Fuel Of War
Language: English | PC | Developer: Kaos Studios | Publisher: THQ | 9.64 Gb
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Frontlines: Fuel of War is a game of first-person shooter of the same developers of Desert Combat mod for Battlefield franchise. As such, Fuel of War features a robust multiplayer mode, with possibility for 32 players divided into two teams dueling for dominance of a large battlefield. As the name suggests, the game puts the two teams separated by a line - a front - to be the place where most of the shootings and killings. Moreover, the mechanics of control points, already proven in the Battlefield series, is present.
Unlike mechanical flags battlefield, these points are places to be dominated by various actions such as opening of security gates or barriers of the destruction of maps that give access to a privileged place. But the plot tells a fictional conflict between the U.S. and UK against China and Russia in the year 2024. The weapons and vehicles at that time already show a degree of advanced technology, being represented graphically by the exemplary quality in Unreal Engine 3 development platform used in Gears of War
- Advanced information sharing: Use high-tech system for collecting and sharing information about the objectives, challenges and threats. Enjoy unparalleled convenience and realistic multiplayer game!
- A new combat system based on the battle directly to the front lines. This not only creates the unique atmosphere of the bout, but also allows you to feel what it means to the real victory, while your division captures a new piece of the front, as a result of receiving additional bonuses.
- Choose your way to victory! Use the many tools available to destroy the enemy and work out your unique strategy for victory.
- Weapons of the future today! You are waiting for more than 60 kinds of weapons and equipment of the future that are based on current military developments. This remote-controlled drones, cameras and weapons, and advanced tracking and targeting and all that can control the player directly.
- Combining a dynamic FPS and consistent PRG: customization system allows you to create your own soldiers, changing their uniforms and class. During the game, the class character will improve, allowing access to new types of weapons and abilities.
CPU: Pentium 4 2.8GHz+ or equivalent AMD Athlon 2800+
RAM: 768MB for Windows XP / 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista &Win7
HD: 11.5 GB
GPU: nVidia 6800GT (SM3) or ATI X800XT (SM2)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card