freeware - connectify

jobandhillon786

joban dhillon
i use this software on my windows machine to turn my machine into a router. comes in handy when you have eg tata photon, reliance broadband, only one ethernet connection and there are lots of wi fi machines that need intenrent access.

according to
http://www.connectify.me/

Create your own personal hotspot with Connectify and connect all your devices to the Internet simultaneously, without breaking the bank!

Your Connectify hotspot can act as a repeater
for your home router! Finally Internet access in your backyard or basement.

With Connectify you can wirelessly share that single
Internet connection with your phone, tablet, gaming system, and other equally important study tools.

Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks – Connectify Pro now supports sharing Internet from 3G/4G cards in addition to a wide variety of other USB cards and dongles

“Scannify” Service Discovery – Connectify Pro will automatically scan your network for available shared folders or drives, web servers, and other remote services

AutoInternet Selection – When set to “Automatic,” Connectify Pro intelligently chooses which Internet connection to share and makes necessary configuration changes to your hotspot

Fully Customizable SSID – Name your hotspot whatever you want! Connectify Lite requires your hotspot name to start with “Connectify-”

Support for Windows XP and Vista – Ad-Hoc Mode only

is tara jado main bahar hunda te 1 bande di machine ton saare jane aapna laptop and smartphone chala sakde. you can even secure the SSID so that koi begana use na kar sake.

there is a paid version too but according to my experiece, you will never need it as the freeware itself will suffice for home users. I think the pro version is for the office use
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE