facebook down today!

TBW

Elite
The server at www.facebook.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

I just Check that Facebook is not opening on any browsers other sites are working fine which means facebook is updating or they just maintaining their servers.

Not only Facebook site all apps,plugins which are provided by Facebook are going down and I don't know why this happening for so long.

May be it will come live again in few hours. Lets see....

though m.facebook.com is working!!

preet_singh

a¯n¯i¯m¯a¯l¯_¯l¯o¯v¯e¯r¯
mera te band hi nhi hoeya ... fb no working on same broadband cnnection. but airtel te chl reha saver da :) te hun tak nhi hoeya bnd:d

DBF

Mad
wasnt working a few moments back, but now ok!!

FaceBook Indian Version Down , Not able to login, How To Solve it, Just Try This
Try This to Get Back

1. Clear your Browser cache.
2. Close your Browser.
3. Press Windows key + R (This will open Run).
4. Type CMD and press Enter.
5. Type ipconfig/flushdns and press Enter.
This will clear your local DNS cache or your ISP’s DNS and you'll probably be able to access Facebook (if you're lucky - it works for me.)
6. change the DNS to 8.8.8.8
(Try Only by Changing the DNS )