Create ultra hidden system folder in win

Open My Computer and go to File Menu>>Tools>>Folder Options>>View Tab(Press alt button to show file menu bar .

Scroll down and check the option which says - “Show Hidden Files and Folders” and uncheck the option which says - “Hide Protected Operating System Files(Recommended)” and click ok.

Now Open any drive from my computer you will find a folder named RECYCLER( this is a hidden as well as system folder)

Copy this folder any where and rename it according to your choice and paste your private files into this folder.

Repeat the step 1 and check the option which says - “Hide Protected Operating System Files(Recommended)” and click ok .ENJOY DEAR

Re: Create ultra hidden system folder in

Open My Computer and go to File Menu>>Tools>>Folder Options>>View Tab(Press alt button to show file menu bar .

Scroll down and check the option which says - “Show Hidden Files and Folders” and uncheck the option which says - “Hide Protected Operating System Files(Recommended)” and click ok.

Now Open any drive from my computer you will find a folder named RECYCLER( this is a hidden as well as system folder)

Copy this folder any where and rename it according to your choice and paste your private files into this folder.

Repeat the step 1 and check the option which says - “Hide Protected Operating System Files(Recommended)” and click ok .ENJOY DEAR