Bulk SMS, MMS Banned In India for 15 Days, Now You Can Send

DBF

Mad
If you are a high SMS user, its time to rethink on how you going to communicate with your friends. India’s Home Ministry today banned all Bulk SMS and MMS services for 15 days across the country to curb spread of rumours which has led to exodus of North Eastern people from certain parts of country.
BulkSMSMMSBannedInIndiafor15daysNowYouCa-1.jpg
According to Union Home Secretary, Mr. R.K. Singh, ”from today onwards, No one will be able to send more than 5 SMS in one go and MMSes of more than 25 KB data through their mobile phones (CDMA/GSM) during the ban period.”
India’s Home Ministry has asked Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to implement the SMS/MMS Ban order through the Mobile Service providers (GSM/CDMA) in all circles across India.
The ban announced by Home Ministry just after Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh said that spread of rumors by miscreants had led to people belonging to the North East to flee from Hydrabad (Andhra Pradesh) Bangalore (Karnataka), Pune (Maharashtra) and some other parts of the country, amidst threats of retaliatory attacks over Assam violence.

sweggar

Re: Bulk SMS, MMS Banned In India for 15 Days, Now You Can S

haan call bhi ban kar do, 5 kya just single sms bhi ban kar do, net bhi ban kar do, logo ka aapas me bolna bhi ban kar do, newspaper, chhithi-patri, landline, bus, car, train, plain, ship sb ban kar do, 15 din kya sada k liye kar do aur jb bilkul theek ho jayega india me, chori, dakaiti, maar-kaat, hinsa etc. tb hum aapko thank you ishare se kah denge.
are bawlo bhrashtachar, bhed-bhaav band kar do rishwat lena band kar do, kaam karna shuru kar do, power ka najayaj fayda uthana band kar do, to in totko ki zarurat hi nahi padegi.
congress aane de 2014 ko. tera to band bajega.

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member

Yaar bahut galt kita a,,,,, 1 sept. tak ta bura haal hi ho jaana a :n :n

DBF

Mad

mera aj da bas ik msg peya :p

sweggar

mere to teen k baad hi ban ho gaye mrng me. wait karne ko bola hai midnyt tak. lolz.
to much irritating moment.
non fb ya non net wali gf pe jyada gussa aata hai ese time pe or blackout days wale din. blackout days to fir bhi 24 hour rahta hai, aur paise kharch karke bhi msgng ho hi jati hai, bt at this time 15 days :-0 wot a rubbish!
no way at all.
whoooshhh........
kuch fayda hoga guys govt. ko is se romour rokne me?

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP

jihna kol smartphones ne oh ta whatsapp use kar sakde :lol

Reactions: DBF

yar main tan 2 pages da sms 6 prsns nu send kita tan sarya nu ho gya send.... Mere tan band nai hoye sms..... Eh kive :an

preet_singh

a¯n¯i¯m¯a¯l¯_¯l¯o¯v¯e¯r¯

vodafone aalea ne 15 din tak 1 din ch sirf 5 sms send kr skde ah rule krta :fp

sweggar

congratulation to u too.
i hv docomo bt dnt wants to port with airtel. )
ek app de di humne to kisi ko free and unlimited sms wali.
working fine bt maza nahi aa raha.
waise yakeen ni aaya mujhe coz i hv another sim of idea bt same happend with both of them.

idea prepaid to nai send ho rhe 5 to jada bt post paid to ho rhe ne.... Mere kol idea post paid hai.... Nd prepaid v... Baki vodafone to v nai send ho rhe

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member

^^^ Now Airtel has also stopped :an menu kal raat msg ayea si vi hun to 5 SMS to zayda ni bhej sakde as instructions from Indian Govt. :an

sweggar

aaj to had hi kar di. in mrng i sent a msg of 2 pages succesfully and after that i thought i hv 4 remaining bt when i try to send next from my limit, they refused to sent it and send me 36 same sms that i cant send any more.
shit shit shit.........
bawal ho gaya ye to, bina matlab ka sirdard.

sweggar

HI, @eather don't behave like insane its simply some precautionary measures to control the culprits who wants to spread violence in India.Like happened in Mumbai.

then is it a justify way to stop rumour? wot about the rumour at the time of ayodhya. neither v hv cell, sms, nor net, fb. bt oh! my god wot the rumour spreads with in hour in whole india.
any way as sms limit hv been increase to 20 per day, its fine nd enough for individual prsn, limit of 5 was really irritating situation.
and ya its also true v cant b normel at first day if v go to jail suddenly.
baad me to habit pad hi jati hai.
whoooshhh........