| [Timezone Detection] |
Break Administrator Password of Windows Xp
There was a loop hole in D Windows XP.which was discovered by the microsoft personnals..U can Break Administrator Password by the following method:
1. Place your Windows XP CD(Bootable) in your cd-rom and start your computer
2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be “Press any key to boot from cd”
3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.
4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.
6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.
It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”
Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP instruction
7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.
8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically – you will see a progress bar stating “Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds”
9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of “pressing any key” to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.
10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.
11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. NOw You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on.
Re: Break Administrator Password of Wind
there is a way but that works widout the cd, but will work if and only if the administer password is not set:
1. start the system, till you get windows initializing screen, the one wid the progress bar.
2. turn off the pwr supply to system.
3. start system again.
4. it now prompts you to start windows normally or in safe mode. select safe mode and boot.
5. you will get login screen wid all the users and an administrator a/c.
6. click admin a/c, log in.
7. if windows are not displayed, type "explorer.exe" in the command prompt and you get the explorer runnnin.
8. go to control panel>>users, and now u can change or remove ne user's password.
9. restart, and enjoi
|Similar Threads for : Break Administrator Password of Windows Xp|
|File Extensions A to Z|
|77 Windows 7 Tips|
|Review: Ubuntu 9.10 vs Windows 7|
|One hundered reasons why windows vista|
|Cool vista tip's|