amplifire help

sweggar

any unpian hv technical knowledge about sound and its hardware lyk amplifire, mixer, crossover etc...
or any one hv the experience in dj field.
then plz help me.

sweggar

no prblem dude.. whether any one live in anywhere on this earth. technology is very advance now a days.
anyway lemme explain the prblem.
I have a dj music system filled with following.....
2 base with 4x18" boofer
4 top with 8x15" speaker
2 amp ca18 of 5000 watts
1 crossover
1 phonic mx300 mixer
i can connect it all n sound appear very melodious, but there is also so lot more function behind amps. I dnt knw wots is that, how to use them and wots they rule in amps.
if u are intrested then I can post the pics of system.
wots the function of crossover in system. I m nt using it till now.
parellel mode, bridge mode, gain, rms, ohm, db, and many other term is making me irritate.
hey freshie if u knw simething then plz help me.
no any person in my circle is able to help. even I could nt find a paid one.

shpak

Crossover used to cut frequency range to the speakers or buffers. Because if you will send audio signal in full frequency range to the buffer (20 - 20000Hz), buffer will give you many bad sounds and efficiency will go done. It means that on your crossover on sub woofer output you must cut all frequency range instead 20-100Hz. And same with another speakers.

Paralleled mode used in amplifier to give possibility to use 2 channels. Means you can connect 2 speakers to 1 amplifier, but nominal output power will decided on 2.
Bridge mode used in amplifier to connect 1 speaker, and in this case i will get full output power.

Gain - is used to up level of sound.
Ohm - is Resistance of speakers, ie you can use 8Ohm speakers with 8Ohm amplifier to get more efficiency. Same with 4Ohm
db - is level of sound.

sweggar

Crossover used to cut frequency range to the speakers or buffers. Because if you will send audio signal in full frequency range to the buffer (20 - 20000Hz), buffer will give you many bad sounds and efficiency will go done. It means that on your crossover on sub woofer output you must cut all frequency range instead 20-100Hz. And same with another speakers.

Paralleled mode used in amplifier to give possibility to use 2 channels. Means you can connect 2 speakers to 1 amplifier, but nominal output power will decided on 2.
Bridge mode used in amplifier to connect 1 speaker, and in this case i will get full output power.

Gain - is used to up level of sound.
Ohm - is Resistance of speakers, ie you can use 8Ohm speakers with 8Ohm amplifier to get more efficiency. Same with 4Ohm
db - is level of sound.

oh! finally got a ryt person. thanx dude.
tell me, smone who were using my system burn out completly 7 speakers out of 12 in my absense. what could be the strongest reason. coz he is nt telling me properly that what was the scene. n I m also total newbi in this field. burning boofers n speakers hs been happend 2 times n I were nt there. its a total loss fo me. I purchased all them new again and dnt wants get loss again.
u describe well defination. could u tell me how to use these value fo getting top performence from the system. how to maintain connections and settings.
its very time consuming fo u in typing bt hope u will manage to reply.

shpak

The best way to setup your system is do it on the place.
But if you will give specs with models or links, some information i can provide.
Because different models - different settings.

DBF

Mad
boofer ni 22g woofer hubda :p
gain da pta menu bass, volume ibcrese hojandi, if the sound track has low volume levels, j track the bitrate ghat a ta distortion hougi j gain vadhya tan...

sweggar

ibcrese ni 22g increse hota hai.
thnx fo the info.
@ shpak if I post the pics of crossover n amps from front n back then can u suggest me connections?
specifications me kya kya info du?

sweggar

I could nt upload pic coz of low network. n I will do it as soon as possible.
now the specs of amps n crossover are.......
crossover- coz I dnt hv too much technical info, I m typing wots written on its front. its a 24 db linkwitz riley crossover with total 7 nobs, cha low, mid, hi. chb low, mid, high + a sub nob. mono is also written in lower place of sub nob. all nob also hv a mute push down butten. in the middle of crossover there is 2 more push down butten with 3 led. mode 1 and mode 2 and 3 way + 2 way + fr is written on these.
in the back side there are 9 option for conection. lemme start in sequence, ( sub) ( hi chb) (m-h/fr--2way) (low). ..... (hi-cha) (m-h/fr--2way) (low) and input is ( chb) (push down butten with mono) ( cha)
soz if it makes u irritate.
amps ki bhi du kya?

shpak

Channel A and Channel B inputs - there you connect Left channel and Right channel from your mixer.
For each channel you mast connect speakers:
low - for sub-woofer amp
Hi channel (hi-ch) - hi frequency speakers amp
M channel (m-h/fr--2way) - Middle frequency speakers amp

If you have only woofers and normal speakers, i think you need to use only Low and M channels.
Try this =)

shpak

low channel is woofer amplifier - speakers 20-100(200)Hz range
M channel is normal speakers amplifier - speakers 200Hz>more range

Normal 2 way speakers are like this:
149058_b-1.jpg

147076_b-1.jpg

It consists of 2 speakers:
On the top is a high freq speaker and on the bottom is a middle freq speaker.

sweggar

no in my boxs there are one high freq speakar (size 6"x10")
and 2 other speakers of 600 watts each.

shpak

You do not have woofers?
2 speakers or 2 speakers like 1 box? Or 1 box and 3 speakers and 1 connection
If you have in 1 box 3 speakers - there no utilization of your crossover...
Better see photos...I get confused)