How to upload a picture signature
This is a simple step-by-step tutorial for those who do not know how to upload a signature and use it on the forums. Many of you will know how to do this but there are a minority of people that don't!
1) Click on the Quick links icon on top right hand corner of your screen, then select Edit options.
2) Scroll down to Thread display options, and tick the Show signatures. Doing so enables you to see signatures of other users as well as your own. Then scroll down and click on the Save button to save your settings.
3) Now to upload your signature go to Quick links again but this time choose Edit signature from the list.
4) When the signature setting page loads, scroll down to the Upload signature picture section. Ensure that your signature meets the requirements, otherwise your signature will not upload. Click on the browse button to upload the signature from your computer, or add a link pointing to your signature, then click on the Upload button.
You can test with this signature as it meets all requirements (500*100, 1.67kb):
(right click, save image)
5) If all has gone well, your signature will be uploaded onto UNP!
Scroll down and click on the Save button to save everything.
Signatures not showing when making posts
If you're like me who prefers to Quick reply from the dabba at the bottom of the thread, ensure you tick the Show signature box at the bottom (whyyyyy??) before you reply.
Alternatively, if you post using the Go advanced button, ensure you tick Show your signature at the bottom before posting.
And when you finally post your signature should be visible for everyone to see!