How To Frame a Photo Like a Polaroid
- Download and extract Polaroid_Frame.zip.
- Open one of the two Polaroid frame files (PSD or PNG version) in your photo editing software.
- Open the photo you want to put into the Polaroid Frame.
- Select an area of the photo, slightly larger than the portion of the photo you want to show through the frame.
- Copy the selection, go to the Polaroid frame file and paste. The photo selection should go onto a new layer. Some photo editing software has a special "Paste as New Layer" command.
- Move the photo layer so it is below the "Polaroid Frame" layer in the layer stacking order.
- If necessary, move and resize the photo layer so it shows through the cutout in the Polaroid Frame, without sticking out around the edges.
- If you use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, after step 6 above, you can use the "Layer > Group with Previous" command to ensure the photo remains inside the frame.