Help

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
hey guyzz need your help for buying a camera :cool

waise main 2 dekhe aa :gig

sony dsc-wx7 >>>> specifications >>16.2 Mega Pixel W Series 5x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Blue)
Stunningly styled, compact and beautifully easy to use, the Cyber-shot WX7 digital camera offers extraordinary imaging possibilities and limitless creative options. Step up to high-performance imaging with detail-packed stills, 3D and smooth Full HD 1080i video.
16.2 Mega Pixels "Exmor R" CMOS sensor
3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama
25mm wide angle "Carl Zeiss Vario-Tesser" lens
AVCHD Full HD movie recording
Background Defocus
2.8 (7.11cm) Clear Photo LCD Plus display

132239-1.jpe

nd sony dsc-h55 specifications >>>14.1 Mega Pixel H Series 10x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Black)
Capture awe-inspiring landscapes easily with Sweep Panorama mode. The wide angle 10x optical zoom lens is perfect for tight close-ups, with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 14.1-megapixel clarity giving you stunningly sharp images.
Optical SteadyShot (Active Mode)
10x Optical Zoom
BIONZ Image Processor
25mm wide angle Sony G lens
Sweep Panorama
Intelligent Auto Mode

could u suggest which one i should buy ??

thnkss :D​

#m@nn#

The He4rt H4ck3r
bai mega pixels naalo ..optical zoom prefer kari ......so 2nd one is better ..
pixel ghat v hon tn chalda but optical zoom vadh hona chahida...so according to me in these two models go with the 2nd one.....

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
^^ hanji brother oh ta menu pata ya , bt upar wale ch 3d pik feature , nd full hd video rec aa

bt thale wale ch sirf hd rec aa , nd 3d v hai ni :P

*Genius*

Prime VIP
bai ji first see the price, than the amount of mega pixel(camera type, Lcd size..etc),third the functions and menu orientation (Easy to use menu and other camera functions)..forth the feedback received from existing customer..this helps a lot:)

First one is Good bro...:cheer
Camera shake will definitely be an issue with longer zoom....so i prefer the first one :y

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
bai ji first see the price, than the amount of mega pixel(camera type, Lcd size..etc),third the functions and menu orientation (Easy to use menu and other camera functions)..forth the feedback received from existing customer..this helps a lot:)

First one is Good bro...:cheer
Camera shake will definitely be an issue with longer zoom....so i prefer the first one :y

this is with compact cameras only with DSLR you need to adjust speed and image stabalizer does the action

JJ

Prime VIP
22g mere kol 1st wala hega oohi lalo bohat vadia. I also use for photography....