Yahoo Messenger 2.0 to Make Video Call From iPhone To PC And Android Mobile
Good news for iPhone’s users that would like to enjoy great social networking experience while moving around, a latest Yahoo! Messenger app has been pushed into Apple’s iTunes Store yesterday with additional feature enhancements. Besides ability to make free voice and video calls to your closed friends using WiFi or even 3G, users will be able to enjoy cheaper rate of calls to both fixed and cellular lines while still able to perform other tasks in iOS 4 multitasking environment.
Some features that have been added include the following:
- Video Calls – Users can now make video calls either using WiFi or 3G, which was once limited by service provider such as AT&T.
- Low Cost Voice Calls – If you don’t want to be limited by Yahoo! Messenger group of friends, there is an alternative way that user can call their landline or cellular phone globally. However, this is available for premium users in selected countries only such as US, France, Germany, Singapore and Spain.
- Show and Tell – Capture images or video recording in real time and stream the media contents to other Yahoo! Messenger recipients instantly.
- Voice Calls – Users can make free calls to all their Yahoo! Messenger friends, just like what you always do using desktop PC.
- Multitasking – Now users can work on other tasks while running Yahoo! Messenger in background, making it more effective social networking activities without relaunching it.
Compatible to run on iPhone 3GS/4 on iOS 4.1,
is totally free of charge and is downloadable at App Store now.