Why I am not going to buy Galaxy S3 as My Regular Phone
Android lovers are dying for galaxy s3, more than 9 million phones already pre-ordered but i am not excited for it and not willing to get this one as my regular phone. Below i mentioned some reasons -
1. Price – Price of galaxy s3 is not leaked but according to some trusted source its $800-$850, too high for a smartphone. I am a minimalist and i don’t like buying pricey stuff that are made of hype and hoopla.
Nothing gonna change your life except you, $850 phone will make it only worse when you will feel its not making any sense.
2. Same 8 MP Camera – My galaxy s2 already have 8MP camera so no chances of buying this phone for its camera
3. Look and feel – I dont like its look, really Grip and feel is not good for me. Nothing to explain about it, it depends on you whether you like it or not.
4. Color – White version is good but i am more likely to buy black, i love black. blue is shit for me, what do you think ?
5. Size – Samsung is collecting praise by saying what a slim mobile but what about dimension ? Adventures college students like me who faces many bumps every day cant handle big phones.
Really its not for me, even i never carried my other big phones while i am not at home. In this situation my Xperia ray does the job, its as small and powerful as i wanted. Small screen size is not issue for me.
6. Kiddish New Features
a. S-Voice – Many people calling it siri killer but it killed itself with bad voice recognition , especially for asian. its not accurate and have limited commands.
b. Smart Stay – Dont joke samsung its bull shit feature for me , its not as accurate as you are saying. After using it i don’t feel any comfort. Fixed brightness always worked for me, i use my phones indoors though.
c. Pop up play – hmm so Korean thinks it can increase our productivity to 200%, really i am gonna get it soon, where is buy now button, i will have great boost in productivity and i will make more $$$
Easy there tiger! have you ever imagined how it will feel on 4.8 inch screen, watching video in 2 inch and doing other task in rest ? Its only required when we do heavy stuffs in our office, we can do it on computer , netbook , tablet.
I call it total distraction, in my opinion, i used to use same on my computer watching video while surfing or etc etc, but it only reduced my productivity. in simple words, its not the feature that can force me to buy S3.
Sorry Samsung but you failed this time,i have to have samsung galaxy s3 but as a general android phone users i will not buy it, it’s not a smart upgrade.
Anyway, don’t be confused , make your own decision as per your requirements
Samsung Waleyo Hun Ehde Naalo V Att BAnao fir Lava Gaye Phone