which phone do you own?? and wanna buy next??

I have Samsung beat dj m7603

samsung_m7603_b3-1.jpg

Planning to buy GOOGLE ANDROID G2

17yb1t2dspga-1.jpg

tmobileg2pic2-1.jpg

What abt u???
:kiven

^^Its not all about that.....Blackberry is really big in north america at this moment everyone is rushing to buy them.

Reason i dont know because i have never used one but they are in demand.

deep

Prime VIP
dont u think business phones have boring look??:(

i know these have boring look but we need to use it for business only . we cannt use any other phone except blackberry or windows based phones as per company requirements as our company has blackberry server and MS exchange email servers

^^Its not all about that.....Blackberry is really big in north america at this moment everyone is rushing to buy them.

Reason i dont know because i have never used one but they are in demand.

Actually blackberry is totally a business phone..........and it has black berry connectivity..........In today business most companies have Black Berry's servers in their networks.................. so if you need a phone for emails and documents. Its a no. 1 business ph.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I use iphone right now, my next phone will be some simple communication device as I am done impressing people I don't even like :p

deep

Prime VIP
Actually blackberry is totally a business phone..........and it has black berry connectivity..........In today business most companies have Black Berry's servers in their networks.................. so if you need a phone for emails and documents. Its a no. 1 business ph.

personally i am very much pleased with Nokia E65 , it has application to support blackberry email as well as microsoft exchange,

but i havenot disclosed it office other they will ask me to use my personal phone for official purpose

^^ onli reason i like nokia's phone's over iphone's is they have everything right out of the box.

better camera....access to root........u can do whatever u want to the phone install any kind of software......anything..

on the iphone u have to jailbreak it and do all that sorta stuff.....

and plus nokia does not say that u can only use our phone with AT&T or this service provider.

It's unlocked and works all over the world.

but the obvious downside is that nokia's flagship models are really expensive......

deep

Prime VIP
^^ onli reason i like nokia's phone's over iphone's is they have everything right out of the box.

better camera....access to root........u can do whatever u want to the phone install any kind of software......anything..

on the iphone u have to jailbreak it and do all that sorta stuff.....

and plus nokia does not say that u can only use our phone with AT&T or this service provider.

It's unlocked and works all over the world.

even you can buy unlocked iphone like unlocked nokia but i will cost you 600-700$$$$

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
the top end nokia phones are too bulky for my taste, that n97 is a brick.
the best nokia I ever had was the N82.

deep

Prime VIP
same thing applies to Nokia as well as Iphone, if you buy it through provider it will be locked version but it will cost less (locked to that specific operator ) and if you buy it from open market you can get unlocked one but it will cost more,

and all models of nokia are not useable in any part of world, only models which supports quad band support are useable in any part of world

chief

Prime VIP
mera moto l9 purana ho gea... hun aa gift kar deo :an

Olive msgr V-G8000

Olive msgr VG8000 price Rs.2,299 in India.

Olive msgr VG8000 is the cheapest QWERTY mobile phone.

Olive msgr V-G8000 QWERTY mobile phone Features & specification are:

- Quick Action QWERTY – Type your Msg at the speed of light.

- Wide 2.2 TFT LCD – Enjoy the widescreen experience with the 2.2 inch TFT LCD.

- Massive 400 hour standby – ultra long battery, talk endlessly with freedom.

- FM Radio – stay entertained on the move.

- Loud Ringtones – Crystal clear speaker and amazing ringtones.

- Calender, Alarm and Calculator

umang26

like a star!
iphone users wont like any other resistive touch screens ..nokia is good but slower than alot of phones out there..blackberry is high in demand..

id personally go for the iphone..rumours say there's going to be a 4G model coming up in july which will support multi tasking..if i cant get my hands on that..then id go for the blackberry 8900