UC Browser 7.6 Officially Release ----Bring Full Mobile Life
UC Browser 7.6 Officially Release
----Bring Full Mobile Life to You
After another 3 months, UC Browser7.6 Official Version finally comes to the world. Compare to previous versions, UC focus
more on speed and page rendering, in order to bring users multiple choice when they feel frustrate by using Opera Mini.
With all the new features, UC Browser is going to bring full mobile life to users.
The highlights of UC Browser 7.6 are:
* Faster Than Ever Before: Enjoy the mobile internet;
* WAP 2.0 Support: Cool Page Rendering;
* GUI Optimization: More beautiful interface;
* New Social Element for Java & WM: Quick share in Facebook & Twitter
You can find this latest update version in by PC or wap.ucweb.com by handset.
Let’s see the features one by one:
1. Faster Than Ever Before: UC optimized the UC Server to bring a 30% plus of browsing speed.
2. WAP 2.0 Support: Added the float support to make page rendering cool.
3. GUI Optimization: Make UC Browser more beautiful.
4. New Social Element for Java & WM: Quick share by any means in Facebook & Twitter
5. Thumbnail When you Upload Photos: UC Browser support the thumbnail image when you upload photos, to make a better
and convenient upload experience.
6. Added Traffic Check: With what you can check your traffic consumption from UC, in order to match your browsing with
your data plan, and also get exact data about how much traffic saved by UC Browser.
7. Search Box Optimization: UC put all the search engine options at the top, in order to save the space for low
8. WLAN Automatic Switch: Since WLAN is used more and more widely, UC started to support the WLAN Access Automatic
Switch in order to save user’s time to switch the APN when they changed their location.
9. Theme Automatic Installation after Download: To save the users’ operation steps, UC added this feature.
10. Clear Fonts: To match the English language’s outline, UC set the default fonts to be a small one to make a better
11. Free Copy to Support “Newline Character” & “Space Character”: Support this to bring users a more smooth copy
You can find this latest update version from its or
Re: UC Browser 7.6 Officially Release ----Bring Full Mobile
(24th Mar 2011, Beijing) Recently, UCWeb, the leading mobile internet service provider announced that its flagship product UC Browser has gotten the first place award in About.com organized “2011 Reader’s Choice Awards” as the Best Mobile Browser voted from all the users.
For the winning of UC Browser in this voting, About.com has given the following assessment: Based in China, this free cross-platform mobile browser is available in multiple languages including English, Chinese, and Spanish. Congratulations to UC Browser, this year's winner in the Best Mobile (Non-iPad or iPhone) Browser category!
UC Browser now has more than 200 million users globally, and from the first release in the market out of China in end of 2009, UC Browser has already conducted more than 30 million downloads, and more 10 million users in the oversea market. Meanwhile, UC Browser has gotten the 2nd biggest market share in India, Indonesia, Russia and many other countries just behind Opera Mini, especially in India, UC Browser is taking around 10% of the market share among all the mobile internet users, including those who using handset default browser. Currently, UC Browser can support English, Indonesian, Russian, Vietnamese, Spanish, and deployed servers in North America and Asia Pacific, aimed to provide local and fast browsing experience to the users.
Not long ago, UC Browser has gotten the “Top 10 New Application” Award from Getjar, the biggest 3rd party application store. On 15th Feb 2011, UC Browser got the “AppChamp of The Month” Award from Mobango. Now, UC got positive feedback from the leading media again for About.com’s “Reader’s Choice Award”.
Mr. Yu Yongfu, The CEO of UCWeb said UC will build cooperation with the whole industrial chain, and mainly focus on the emerging countries to explore UC’s oversea strategy, and all the awards from the industrial leaders and users showed again UC’s big influence and leading user experience, and gave us the faith to speed up our business for all the global users.
You could visit , or wap.ucweb.com to download this Mobile Browser.
UCWeb is a strong application service provider from China, with the cutting edge technique of the Mobile Web. UC focuses on serving faster, more stable and flexible Internet experience to users. In Apr 2004, UCWeb launched its core product UC Browser, By Mar 2011, UC Browser have served more than 150 countries and areas, and got more than 700 million downloads. Per month, 200 million users visits 60 billion pages through UC Browser.
About.com is an online source for original information and advice owned by The New York Times Company. It is aimed primarily in North America, and has biggest influence in U.S, Canada, England, Australia, India and many other countries in the world. The “Reader’s Choice Awards” is one of the most important voting campaign in the whole year, which will give award to the most popular product among users and consumers in electronics, auto, food and many other fields.
You can find this latest update version from its or