Samsung SGH-i627 Propel Pro

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Samsung SGH-i627 Propel Pro for AT&T
Today Samsung and AT&T announced the new Samsung SGH-i627 Propel Pro, a Windows Mobile 6.1 powered smartphone that uses the same basic form factor as the original Propel (a non-smartphone). But while the Propel and Propel Pro feature the same basic slider, QWERTY keyboard form factor, the new Pro model has many upgraded hardware features.To start with, the Propel Pro gets a 3.0 megapixel camera with autofocus for shooting still photos and movies. The Propel Pro also comes equipped with a microSDHC(INFO) memory card slot that can support cards as large as 32GB in size, for plenty of expansion room. Other features of note include a new joystick for navigation, aGPS navigation support, and the ability to work with Bluetooth headsets and stereo headphones. WiFi connectivity has also been tossed into the mix, for good measure.The Propel Pro also has the standard Windows Mobile 6.1 feature set, like threaded messaging and the Pocket IE web browser, as well as push email and over-the-air synchronization with Microsoft Exchange servers.

41566xcitefunsamsungpropelpro-1.jpg

Samsung has included voice dialing into the package, to keep everybody happy.Samsung Propel Pro, the successor of the company's Propel mobile phone, can be seen as a silver and chrome compact slider smartphone.The device is able to offer users the possibility of running full enterprise applications on the platform, while also offering them the option to text and send photos.

41567xcitefunsamsungpropelpro1-1.jpg