menu koi phone daso jeda mere lai sute hove or budget wich hove

Budget =10,000 to 13,000

and only android os wich hove .........

JJ

Prime VIP
@avneet90

thanks for suggess

@amabarsariys

the phone is good but the ram is low memory.

Bhai g eh lai lo jayda mast rahu ga thode paise hor kharach lo.....

Go for Samsung Wave II Much better

Specs--

1 Ghz Processor,
Special for Gaming,*GC card)
HD VIDEO 720P (ATT QUALITY)
3.7inch screen *Gorilla Glass*
Best Touch response :y
Price--14000-15000 tak :y

JJ

Prime VIP
@amabarsariys

thanks for suggess me for Motorola Defy the phone have good features but only one thing is that back cover It's not so good. :(

vase dakhda j mera mann ban gia tha main buy kal lau

but you give more suggess if i have more phone in your mind and in this range..

@amabarsariys

thanks for suggess me for Motorola Defy the phone have good features but only one thing is that back cover It's not so good. :(

vase dakhda j mera mann ban gia tha main buy kal lau

but you give more suggess if i have more phone in your mind and in this range..

The back cover in Motorola Defy is made like this as this phone is certified Dustproof and waterproof. And the best part of this phone is you can actually put tha phone in water and click pictures. :p its been tested and phone works even in water. thats the best thing i liked about motorola defy. and also an added advantege of motorola defy is it can play 720P videos where as Ace cannot play.

Only drawback with Defy is the screen gets scractches by the time. but u can put screen guard on the screen to protect it. :)

Any More help required just drop me a PM :P

JJ

Prime VIP
The back cover in Motorola Defy is made like this as this phone is certified Dustproof and waterproof. And the best part of this phone is you can actually put tha phone in water and click pictures. :p its been tested and phone works even in water. thats the best thing i liked about motorola defy. and also an added advantege of motorola defy is it can play 720P videos where as Ace cannot play.

Only drawback with Defy is the screen gets scractches by the time. but u can put screen guard on the screen to protect it. :)

Any More help required just drop me a PM :P
Hey i got a phone "Motorola Fire XT"

Price 12,200/-

Attachments

• motorola-fire-xt-handson-ifa-8.jpg
    motorola-fire-xt-handson-ifa-8.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128

JJ

Prime VIP
Phone ta bohat vadia chalda ACE nalo processing kite vadia

sony di screen choti c is karke ne lita