Now, visit Facebook on Airtel free

chief

Prime VIP
New Delhi, July 5

Telecom operator Bharti Airtel today said it would offer the full mobile site of Facebook, the popular social networking service, free of charge for its 130 million plus customers across India.

However, the offer will remain valid till August 31. For the two-month period, the partnership will enable Airtel customers to access Facebook’s full mobile site faster and at no data cost from their Airtel mobiles via m.facebook.com.

It will allow Airtel customers to post status updates, comment and write on walls, message others. Besides this, they will also be able to view or upload photos - all without any data charges.

Announcing the offer, Shireesh Joshi, chief marketing officer, mobile services, Bharti Airtel, said, “We are pleased to bring an industry-leading offer to our 130 million plus customers by announcing this long-term partnership with Facebook - the popular social media service. Our mobile customers will also be the first in the world to enjoy Facebook on their Airtel mobile in five vernacular languages”.

Facebook’s mobile site will be initially available in English and Hindi, with five other languages - Punjabi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam - soon to follow by July 15.

cooljatt4u

$idha $adha DecenT J4tt
Thanks,
I have Sony Ericsson K800i cell but i can't open airtel live on inbuilt browser and opera mini 5,
can you help me,i can't open any site