New MOTO ROKR ZN50

When you think touchscreen-slider, the first name to pop up in your mind has to be the MotoRokr E6. Motorola has launched a follow-up to the stylish handset with the ZN50, which sports a sleek 3.2-inch touchscreen TFT (256K colours, 240x427 pixels) that slides up to reveal a full numerical keypad. The music-oriented phone has a 3.5mm audio jack for your favourite headphones and comes with a built-in equaliser as well as SRS WOW HD technology. You can store all the songs you want on a microSD card of up to 16GB in size, and even save some of the pictures you click with the 3.15-megapixel autofocus camera. The handset features 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and VGA video recording. The battery life for talking is a little low at just four hours, but the company claims that music playback can last you for a whopping 30 hours. Interesting! Of course, no word on price, but you can expect this one in stores by mid-September

SRS-WOW HD Technology

SRS Wow is an audio-enhancement suite made up of three SRS technologies:

SRS 3D: SRS Labs calls this "wide stereo imaging and nonfatiguing headphone listening mode." In English, it breaks down like this: When you're listening to headphones, the sweet spot is actually in the center of your head. SRS 3D widens this area of sound so that the music isn't so concentrated in one small spot and makes it sound more as if you were listening in an open environment.

Focus: "Sound-image elevation used in combination with SRS to create a large sound image"--originally conceived for in-car listening, this effect is designed to lift the sound up near your head, something needed in a vehicle where speakers are (or were) generally placed at hip or ankle level.

TruBass: "Psychoacoustic bass enhancement to enable deeper, natural bass of audio source material to be perceived over small speaker drivers." This one's my favorite. Essentially, TruBass uses acoustic trickery to make your brain believe that you are hearing bass that is actually in the song but that the hardware (usually headphones) is incapable of creating.

Attachments

• zn50.jpg
    zn50.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 410
jesh motrola always make stylish phones i m using moto from past 3.5 yers and its awesome i m using L9 and its mind blowing