Need Help to Purchase Mobile Phone

i am looking for a mobile phone within price range of 11,000...

Please sugeest me a good phone...

SO far i have thought of buying Samsung glaxy Fit :)

Please advise :)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
From What I see:

LG optimus and Motorola has Bigger display but 256 K color screens which is a draw back. They have 512 MB and 256 MB RAM respectively

Galaxy and Wildfire have 16M color screen with accelerometer means the screen won;t lag with the touch, Wildfire has 384 MB Ram and am not sure abt in Galaxy.
Wildfire has a Hotspot as well which you can use as internet hub.It means your internet connection on the phone can serve as a Source for other phones to use as a WIFI network. Samsung calls it Mobile AP device

wildfire purana hogaya hun ...nd reviews v bekar neh

htcwildfires275x275imacyzgnfg4fddsj-1.jpe

check wildfire s ...improved features teh android 2.3 gingerbread on it :pop

price 13k hai

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
alot of other phones are not getting Android 2.3 or more upgrades . Even my Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) is running 2.2 .
Wildfire S looks alright. they good phones HTC

From What I see:

LG optimus and Motorola has Bigger display but 256 K color screens which is a draw back. They have 512 MB and 256 MB RAM respectively

Galaxy and Wildfire have 16M color screen with accelerometer means the screen won;t lag with the touch, Wildfire has 384 MB Ram and am not sure abt in Galaxy.
Wildfire has a Hotspot as well which you can use as internet hub.It means your internet connection on the phone can serve as a Source for other phones to use as a WIFI network. Samsung calls it Mobile AP device

So advisable will be to go for Samsung glaxy fit ?

alot of other phones are not getting Android 2.3 or more upgrades . Even my Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) is running 2.2 .
Wildfire S looks alright. they good phones HTC

2.3 official update v available hai for i9000 (india) ...baki custom roms ta hai hee :p ..running 2.3 on my sgs for almost 2 months now :ch

swiny

VIP
this one Looks better work better and HTC are only for Mobile

samsung LG are making TV Fridge AC PC as well

but HTC focus on Phones only

htcwildfires275x275imacyzgnfg4fddsj-1.jpe