Motorola GLAM launched in South Korea

chief

Prime VIP
OK, Motorola might not know when is the perfect time to release a software update, but the company sure knows how to make outstandingly good looking phones (nope, I don’t mean that Grasp thing). Just take a look at the sexy Moto GLAM. It’s coming to South Korea any moment now and, hopefully, to us, in Europe, a tad later.

Now, that my MILESTONE is gone (two weeks after I purchased it, I just couldn’t get over waiting until the end of September to finally see what Froyo is like), there is enough room in my heart for another high-tech device. Would that be the GLAM which was launched the other day in South Korea?

Aside from being sexy, the Motorola GLAM is also quite well equipped. The Eclair-running smartphone features a 3.7-inch capacitive multi-touch display of WVGA resolution, a 5MP autofocus snapper with dual LED flash and 720p HD video recording as well as an HDMI port and a standard 3.5mm audio jack.

Also on board there is 512MB of RAM memory, 1GB of storage (plus an 8GB microSD card enclosed in the retail box) and support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The phone packs a built-in GPS receiver, too.

The Motorola GLAM is said to hit the South Korean stores by the end of August but it is still a mystery if and when the device will make it to more countries. By the way, there is no word on an Android 2.2 update as well.