iPhone 3GS iOS4 Custom Firmware
iPhone 3GS iOS4 Custom Firmware | 389 MB
This is custom build of iOS 4, for iPhone 3GS only. It is jailbroken, and includes Cydia. It is NOT unlocked, and NOT hactivated. It comes with the newest baseband, 05.13.04. If you need your phone unlocked, use ultrasn0w, after installing this. This build has 1GB partition, no custom Cydia packages, and no custom boot/recovery images. Pretty much stock, except for jailbreak and Cydia installed.
This was built with Pwnage Tool 4.0.1, so iBooks issue is resolved.
You will need iTunes 9.2 to install this. You must have an older bootrom iPhone 3GS, and already be jailbroken on previous firmware, or this will not work.
Have heard most success from this method:
- Do a fresh restore to iPhone OS 3.1.2.
- Jailbreak with Redsn0w 0.9.2
- Then restore with custom iOS4 IPSW.
- Put iPhone 3GS in recovery mode (turn off device, then press and hold home button while connecting USB. Keep holding home button until USB and iTunes icon shows up on the screen)
- Press Option (Shift for Windows) and click Restore, then navigate to this custom IPSW. Click Okay. iTunes will do the rest.