How To Install Java Apps/Games in Samsung Star 3G

swati16

How To Install Java Apps/Games in Samsung Star 3G S5603/S5600

How to Install Java Games & applications for Samsung star 3G S5603 or S5600 Preston. Just to let you know that, Samsung uses its proprietary Touchwiz OS Technology For their famous touch phones like, samsung star, star 3G, Preston, Omnia HD etc., And they have not provided the support for external apps to run in Samsung Star 3G. So here is a tutorial & explanation on How to Install Java games & applications. (Its not my hack, got this trick from a forum of orkut discussion. So I will not take credit for that. )

Back up all your data like phonebook, SMS, Music & files before using this tutorial.
So let us start with it. . .
Resources Required :
1. JAD Creator: Download Here ..
..(in case you have only JAR file)​
2. TK File Explorer : [ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9CVPFA1K"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
3. Samsung PC Studio : You must have got it with your brand new Samsung star 3G​
Steps to Unlock Star 3G:

Step 1.Connect Your Star 3G handset in PC Studio Mode
Step 2. Open Samsung PC Studio & Disconnect your Phone from software by right clicking the icon of phone. (Not from your USB)
Above step is must don’t open TK file explorer before that.
Step 3. Open TK File explorer
Go To >> Settings
Select COM Port whatever available as shown in figure & Keep rest things as it is. Click OK.
Step 4. Go To FILE >>Connect
Then the bottom dialogue box will open.
Go To> EXE > Java > Games

Step 5 : Create new folder in Games of the name of your Java Game or App. E.g, Opera
Then Open it (It must be blank) >> Then copy paste your JAR & JAD file there. (You can also navigate from upside dialog box & then download it. Its complicated, so better Copy & Paste)
And that’s it repeat same steps if you want to add more. Then GO to File >> Disconnect
Now you can remove Your Samsung star 3G from USB
Step 6 :
On your keypad type code : *#6984125*#
Then from the list Select > Internals
Then Enter following password or unlock code there *#9072641*# touch Confirm.
Then Select > Storage Mode
Now first click Update Java DB
Then scroll down & click Update Apps Database
Guess What You are done ….
[/B]

ZIRA

Re: How To Install Java Apps/Games in Samsung Star

veera does this work for samung i7500......i own one but dont know to how to install java games

santy005

How To Install Java Apps/Games in Samsung Star GT S 5233 S
I CANT COPY AND paste in TK File explorer

Step 5 : Create new folder in Games of the name of your Java Game or App. E.g, Opera
Then Open it (It must be blank) >> Then copy paste your JAR & JAD file there. (You can also navigate from upside dialog box & then download it. Its complicated, so better Copy & Paste)

step 5 not work my mobile ,,,,,,,,,,,ple reply me santy_k2003@yahoo.co.in

saji8980

Hi. I am not able to download the TKExplorer. Gets stuck after downloading upto 466Kb. Can anyone please mail me the file at saji8980@gmail.com
Thanks Guys.....

navjyotnishant

hi... please help me for the same problem in GT-B5310....(Samsung corby pro).

I am unable to update the preinstalled application like palringo etc.

tanmaya

I can not able to copy-paste to the newly created folder in "TK file explorer"....there is no option for this...:(

So, please help me...how to copy-paste .jad or .jar files to a new folder...

thanx in advance..:w

rosebano

hello,
sorry to say but above procedure does not work,
we cannot get com port while access tkexplorer on setup.

pls help
rose

rosebano

Hi Swati,

Given soln doesnot work with me ,after following whole procedure not able to connect thru tkexplorer neither any port showing in setting.
pls assist more...
reply on wasinawab@gmail.com

How To Install Java Apps/Games in Samsung Star 3G S5603/S5600

How to Install Java Games & applications for Samsung star 3G S5603 or S5600 Preston. Just to let you know that, Samsung uses its proprietary Touchwiz OS Technology For their famous touch phones like, samsung star, star 3G, Preston, Omnia HD etc., And they have not provided the support for external apps to run in Samsung Star 3G. So here is a tutorial & explanation on How to Install Java games & applications. (Its not my hack, got this trick from a forum of orkut discussion. So I will not take credit for that. )

Back up all your data like phonebook, SMS, Music & files before using this tutorial.
So let us start with it. . .
Resources Required :
1. JAD Creator: Download Here ..
..(in case you have only JAR file)​
2. TK File Explorer : Download Here
3. Samsung PC Studio : You must have got it with your brand new Samsung star 3G​
Steps to Unlock Star 3G:

Step 1.Connect Your Star 3G handset in PC Studio Mode
Step 2. Open Samsung PC Studio & Disconnect your Phone from software by right clicking the icon of phone. (Not from your USB)
Above step is must don’t open TK file explorer before that.
Step 3. Open TK File explorer
Go To >> Settings
Select COM Port whatever available as shown in figure & Keep rest things as it is. Click OK.
Step 4. Go To FILE >>Connect
Then the bottom dialogue box will open.
Go To> EXE > Java > Games

And that’s it repeat same steps if you want to add more. Then GO to File >> Disconnect
Now you can remove Your Samsung star 3G from USB
Step 6 :
On your keypad type code : *#6984125*#
Then from the list Select > Internals
Then Enter following password or unlock code there *#9072641*# touch Confirm.
Then Select > Storage Mode
Now first click Update Java DB
Then scroll down & click Update Apps Database
Guess What You are done ….
Go back to your phone & application >> Games & More & you ll see your new apps or game appearing & working cool with your star 3G Device.
Please post your queries here & tell me whether its working or not or whatever problem you get so that I can give you the best solution.
Worked for you ? > > Comment here & we love appreciations

amolwagh

This piece of work is mine & my team of dark forest. And it is stolen from my website Digital Conqurer.

I am warning you to remove this post which is posted without giving any credits or taking any permission from us.

I will report this to appropriate authorities for copying content of a legitimate blog.

I need reply from this user swati & Administarotor of this forums. ASAP. Or I will take action directly.