FingerBeat v1.2.iPhone iPod Touch iPad
Release Group: ARBiTRAGEPDA
Release Name: FingerBeat v1.2.iPhone iPod Touch iPad
Release Date: 2010-10-10
Retail Date: 2010-10-10
Size: 25.73 MB (26,976,497 bytes)
Published by: iTunes
Developed by: The Elionze Group
FingerBeat is a pocket sampler designed for creativity & self-expression.
Streamlined to be intuitive and immediate, FingerBeat aims to be a pick-up-and-play tool to quickly annotate beats but above all, have fun doing it!
Use your intuition. You don’t require music school or instructions manual to figure it out. Let your imagination run free and your fingers will move the beat.
Grab your own sounds using the microphone or use it to sing over your creations. Is this party boring? Just plug into stereo speakers and be the Master of Ceremonies. Your creations are automatically saved in the file slots and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off.
What’s New in Version 1.2:-
● Import&Export sounds using: OSX.Finder or Win.Explorer via Wifi or iTunes file sharing via USB.
● Send/Export beats by email
● Shake to undo
● Low latency pads
● Pocket 16bit Sampler using internal microphone or load from library.
● x8 Pads/Channels
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated to each channel type of pad.
● x24 Pattern blocks
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. Its easy to make changes and draw free-form to create / delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Multi-Touch Mixer: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Perform & Sing: Once you have programmed some patterns, connect to headphones and hear yourself sing over your musical creation. Conveniently change patterns with your thumb if you hold device like a microphone.
● x6 Skins and User Photo
● Import/Export via Wifi directly in OSX Finder or Windows Explorer / or USB cable via iTunes.
● Send/Export by email