cell phone help

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
I"m looking for a phone with the features below.
WIFI
GPS
and may be windows mobile. 5 or 6

under 100 or 500

But the most important thing is i do not want to pay for GPS service.

What do you think... Is it possible to find one...?

so far i"v I found one.
but not sure abt GPS thingi.

THIS ONE>

jatt funjabi

gaah pau mehkma
bro i have N95 8GB ... wifi v hai , GPS v hai , smooth chalda boht , ultimate set aa yaar par windows dey fones barey menu jyaada knowledge nyi , may be some other members help u out

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
do you pay for GPS service, i mean do you have a internet data plan, to get GPS feature.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
To date HTC is the largest manufacturer of smart-phones and takes the lead for phones which operate on a mobile Windows platform. The HTC P3300 is a slim silver grey smartphone with an impressive touchscreen. The screen is large, 2.8-inches in size. The centre of the phone is graced by a selection wheel which functions like an Apple iPod click Wheel. HTC has climbed up the technological ladder of smartphones by adding Global Positioning System (GPS) making the phone your personal guide to where ever you want to go. Even with the presence of the GPS and Wi-Fi, this phone is surprisingly slim. The GPS of the smartphone has an inbuilt functionality of navigation is based upon the standalone features. There is also a new TomTom NAVIGATOR 6 application, which allows the user to access clear maps and unambiguous directions. The TomTom software can also function when the user on foot. The HTC P3300 also comes with a Taster Pack which gives one free city map and a Premium Pack which is preloaded with a complete set of maps for Western Europe.
The HTC P3300 supports Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 PDA Phone. This gives the user quick access to all the emails and documents. The HTC smartphone also offers hard buttons together with the touchscreen. The buttons present shortcuts to the menu features which include Internet explorer and GPS, and the answer and reject buttons.
The HTC P3300 guarantees you entertainment with its FM Radio as well as MP3 player allowing the user to listen to the latest news and entertainment programs, music and videos. The smartphone also boasts of a 2.0 megapixel camera. The Direct Push technology that comes with the phone will keep the user updated on appointments, e-mails, and your contacts all the time.
The Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS and Wi-Fi systems will give the user a full range of instant connectivity with devices that are compatible with the systems. To top this up all the three systems run on Windows Mobile OS 5 software.
The HTC P3300 smartphone set comes with the following accesories:

• A user manual, quick start guide & software CD
  • An AC adapter
  • A USB Sync. Cable
  • A Carrying Pouch
  • A stereo wired headset with support for a microphone and a FM radio antenna
  • A Stylus
The HTC P3300 is a highly ground-breaking smartphone that is a lifesaver for users. One without a HTC P3300 smartphone has no phone at all.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
I m using Asus P320 .... price - 10k ....
Windows 6.1 , wifi , GPS !

thr r many Crack GPS softwares by which u can use without any cost. ..m using Mapking 2007 ..but it has only Delhi map ....

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
I m using Asus P320 .... price - 10k ....
Windows 6.1 , wifi , GPS !

thr r many Crack GPS softwares by which u can use without any cost. ..m using Mapking 2007 ..but it has only Delhi map ....

looks great though only 2oo mhz. It wont even work with customized ver. of ubuntu,

anyways how good is it with defaults..
and do you have pdf reader on it...