Boost Mobile Motorola Clutch+ i475, Theory & i412 Smartphone

Boost Mobile Unveils Three New Motorola Phones Including Walkie-Talkie Devices on the iDEN Network, the Clutch+ i475, Theory and the i412.

“Motorola is excited to collaborate with Boost Mobile to extend the device options available for their no-contract customers,” said Jeff Miller, corporate vice president, Motorola Mobility. “Both stylish and affordable, these new devices enable consumers to get more out of their conversations whether over talk, text, email or IM.”

The Clutch+ and Theory are bar-type QWERTY phones while the i412 is a clamshell handset. The Clutch+ and i412 both support walkie-talkie push-to-talk function operating on Sprint’s iDEN network.

The Clutch+ i475 is the successor to the original Clutch i465. It has a VGA camera and supports Bluetooth and GPS. It is available for $100. The Theory has a high-finish premium design. It packs a 2.4-inch QVGA display, a 1.3 Megapixel camera and Bluetooth.

Lastly, the Motorola i412 is a clamshell phone with a color display, an external display, VGA camera and Bluetooth. It includes iTap, a predictive text entry technology that helps customers send text messages in a flash. The i412 will be available on June 13 for $70.