Too hot to Handle

full_taur

Have you heard of any privacy rights or anything like that ? I think posting pics without the consent is a crime.

Admins: You reading this. if yes, then I think you should know about cyber rules & laws.

well, apart from that the pics are nice and she is hot, no dount.

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Have you heard of any privacy rights or anything like that ? I think posting pics without the consent is a crime.

Admins: You reading this. if yes, then I think you should know about cyber rules & laws.

well, apart from that the pics are nice and she is hot, no dount.

Dont think too much full taur... we are doing a lot of crimes..
like in music section .. dont u think we are killing our punjabi music industry just to save some bucks...

"ki kehne ki kehne putt saradaran de .. chitte chadre zameena gehne putt sardaran de...
ehna deya darraan utte billi v na rajjdi... unj kende pith said raajeyan naal lagdi"

and what if I say I'm posting these pics with their permission ..
i hope that u not gonna ask me to show notary's attested papers of their permission.....
P E A C E ! ! ! !

Dont think too much full taur... we are doing a lot of crimes..
like in music section .. dont u think we are killing our punjabi music industry just to save some bucks...

"ki kehne ki kehne putt saradaran de .. chitte chadre zameena gehne putt sardaran de...
ehna deya darraan utte billi v na rajjdi... unj kende pith said raajeyan naal lagdi"

and what if I say I'm posting these pics with their permission ..
i hope that u not gonna ask me to show notary's attested papers of their permission.....
P E A C E ! ! ! !

hehehehhe!

:))..........:wo

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
icon_nerv.gif
sigpic4145_57.gif
icon_nerv.gif