Sara Chaudhry: iCon of Grandeur -

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
Famous Pakistani fashion model and actress Sara Chaudry has a very innocent face in fashion industry of pakistan. Except modeling Sara has worked so far in many commercials and plays. She started her career as a model and now she also does acting on TV and compering, and apart from these full time occupations, she is also studying for her first year Inter. That’s right! This young lady, who might be one of your favourite TV screen idols, who has reached these heights of stardom has hardly grown out of her teens and has just started her college education.

17436xcitefunsara1-1.jpg

At a very early age, Sara Chaudhry took a bold step and started modeling, which was really hard for a newcomer at an early age. However, she says, ''I got the chance to be a model when I was in 8th grade and it was my father’s friend who helped me to start this career. Though I had always been fascinated by this profession since childhood, but after actually becoming a model I had to face a lot of criticism, which discouraged me to some extent.''

17435xcitefunsara2-1.jpg

However parents had always been very encouraging and have helped her at every critical juncture of her life. She says, “My parents are like my friends and they have always made the right decisions for me. It is because of my parent’s prayers and efforts that I’m here and the credit for my success goes to them.”

17448xcitefunsara6-1.jpg

In the absence of any training institute youngsters have to face a lot of problems in this field. Sara related her experience, “In the beginning, I was a little confused as I never had done such things before, but something in my mind that gave me the confidence and strength to carry on i.e. to do something different. However, with the passage of time, a thought started coming into my mind that this was not what I really wanted; what I desired was to become an actress.”

17433xcitefunsara4-1.jpg

When she stepped into the acting profession she was fortunate to work with leading actors and she learned a lot from them. With the passage of time she also learned the tricks of the trade and became conscious about everything. Talking about the insecurity in this field she says, “There is no security in this job. You don’t get your payments in time; sometimes the producers refuse to pay anything at all at the end of the day. If you want to remain afloat in this career, then you have to use all your wits in order to get your due payments.”

17442xcitefunsara5-1.jpg

Nowadays, she is working in many plays like Tum Kahan Hum Kahan, Malangni, Teray Pehloo Mein, Chokhat and Bandish being aired on different channels. Talking about her projects, she says, “It’s really a wonderful experience to work with others and I’m learning as well. I am committed to my work and that keeps me moving on.”

17434xcitefunsara3-1.jpg

Although she wants to continue working in this field, but at the same time she feels that her marriage might be a turning point in her life. She was engaged in childhood to the choice of her parents. While working in a play, she met a person, but she did not know that he was the person with whom she had been engaged in her childhood.

17447xcitefunsara7-1.jpg

She confided this secret to us and told us, “It was like a typical Pakistani film story: here we were engaged since childhood, but we had never seen each other and later our sudden meeting revealed that secret. Now we are really happy about it. I might leave my work after marriage. Even if my fiancé allows me to continue, I’ll be doing fewer projects than at present.”

17446xcitefunsara8-1.jpg