๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ

BIOGRAPHY FOR BRITNEY SPEARS
Britney's Date of Birth : 2 December 1981, Kentwood, Louisiana, USA
Brtiney's Height : 5' 4"(1.63m)
Birth Name : Britney Jean Spears
Britney's Nickname : Brit, Pinkey, The Princess of Pop
Britney's Parents : Jamie and Lynne Spears
Britney's Siblings : Older brother, Brian and younger sister, Jamie-Lynn
"Pop Phenomenon" doesn't come close to describing Britney Spears. The name is legend around the world. So famous is Britney Spears now that it's impossible to imagine a World in which she doesn't exist.
As a child, Britney attended dance classes, and she was great at gymnastics, winning many competitions and the like. But, most of all, Britney loved to sing. At age 8, Britney tried out for "MMC" (1989), but was turned down due to her young age. This directed her to an off-Broadway show, "Ruthless", for a 2-year run as the title character. At age 11, BritneySpears again tried for "MMC" (1989) and this time made it as a mouseketeer along side many stars of today (Justin Timberlake and J.C. Chasez of N*Sync and Ryan Gosling). Britney's big break, however, came when she was signed as a Jive Recording Artist in the late 90s. With the release of her debut album, "...One More Time" in early 1999, Britney became an international success, selling 13 million copies of "One More Time" and 9 million (as of July 2001) of her sophomore album, "Oops!...I Did It Again," released in May of 2000.
Some of BRITNEY's Music Albums (Famous): Circus, Blackout, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative, In The Zone, Live from Las Vegas, Womanizer, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic..., Live And More!, Time Out With Britney Spears, One More Time, Gimme More, Piece of Me, Break the Ice, Outrageous, Britney's perfume "Curious" was one of the best selling fragrances of the year 2004
Britney has a tattoo of a small black-winged fairy on the back of her spine.
Britney Spears is the first woman to have four albums go straight to #1 on the American charts.
Britney was named most searched name on internet search engine Yahoo! in the year 2006.
Britney ranked #19 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
Britney's 1999 album "One More Time" has sold 25 million copies worldwide
Britney Likes to wear T-shirts with slogans on them