Our Punjabi Charmy To Be Proud To Actress In AP......

bhargavkaur

New Movie To Be Released Called Mangala :pr
charmimangalamoviegallery12-1.jpg
:wah

pps309

Prime VIP
i heard it is not acting but other reasons for these northie girls to be actresses in south indian movies. They are in coz of their color and assets.

I am no novice to south indian movies, I watched some of them with my friends/colleagues. Heroine comes at 4th or 5th # after Hero, Villian, hero's comedian frnd or servant and his parents/relatives. Unless you are Nayantara, Ileana, Trisha or Jyotika, actresses won't get much acting to do.

Sorry for my rude comments, but this is what south indian thinks about northie girls.

kanjjar

Banned
They are just female actors paaji where does south or north comes in it?Whats your point here please kindly explain it little bit more. What are you saying are South movie directors forcing Northie girls (as you put it)to act in their movies? Sorry PPS but i am completely lost here.

pps309

Prime VIP
They are just female actors paaji where does south or north comes in it?Whats your point here please kindly explain it little bit more. What are you saying are South movie directors forcing Northie girls (as you put it)to act in their movies? Sorry PPS but i am completely lost here.

I never used the word force or which of my lines implies that?

I just replied to this title "Our Punjabi Charmy to be proud"......there is nothing to be punjabi proud in my eyes for being a sex symbol or object (color and assets). There are tons of northies in south films but none of them are great actress coz they don't even understand the language. So it is very obvious they get roles just coz of they being good objects. When it comes to acting, they have much better actresses then these.

I put my opinion and if you don't like mine, put your opinion and move on. Better not unnecessarily quote my posts and give them different color.

kanjjar

Banned
^^^^^^ I simply asked you to please kindly explain what you meant?Which you did in the middle paragraph the upper and the bottom lines are just garbage to me. THAT IS ALL.

pps309

Prime VIP
What I am all talking about is acting skill and language.....to show that gap in language I used word North and South.

I am not sure about you, I have lived all over India and I can easily say that below MH it is a different world (good or bad that depends upon your experience).

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
haha :P..lol danny ^^

ummm agree with pps bro cs punjabi kuria nu south ch ohna de roop rang krke hi kam milda ya .... role chota jeha hunda ohna da :P.....

not a thing 2 proud i guess !!

kanjjar

Banned
haha :P..lol danny ^^
ummm agree with pps bro cs punjabi kuria nu south ch ohna de roop rang krke hi kam milda ya .... role chota jeha hunda ohna da :P.....
not a thing 2 proud i guess !!
Even i agree yaar. par mainu samaj ni si laggi. shote jehe paire ch sab kuch likhta si. main tan badi nimrata:pr na pucheya si paaji thora zada explain kardo.
Main keda nava rang paata patani. Paaji gussa kar gaye. :lol :lol .......

bhargavkaur

You Know Guys I Am Actually From Andhra Pradesh...... And I Am Big Big Fan Of Charmy..... Such A Way That I Changed My Surname Too As Kaur As Bhargav Kaur... Thats The Fan Love Of Your State Charmy Kaur

mystique21

I don't think Charmy is in Tollywood just because of her fair skin and assets. As far as "assets" are concerned, nobody can beat Mallu women. As for skin color, you have to realise there's a cultural difference and south indians don't necessarily perceive fair skin as most attractive. People's perceptions of "attractive" are determined by what they are used to seeing around them. Members of an African tribe find bald women attractive because their women have always been bald. Likewise, the stereotypical good-looking hero in south is a mustached man, as opposed to a turbaned sardar in our culture, for example. Or a clean-shaved chocolate boy in Bollywood. Sure Charmy may be very pretty but I don't think fair skin is an unfair advantage in South. You have to be a good actress to be as successful as she is. Besides i think she has played several women-oriented roles too.

kanjjar

Banned
I don't think Charmy is in Tollywood just because of her fair skin and assets. As far as "assets" are concerned, nobody can beat Mallu women. As for skin color, you have to realise there's a cultural difference and south indians don't necessarily perceive fair skin as most attractive. People's perceptions of "attractive" are determined by what they are used to seeing around them. Members of an African tribe find bald women attractive because their women have always been bald. Likewise, the stereotypical good-looking hero in south is a mustached man, as opposed to a turbaned sardar in our culture, for example. Or a clean-shaved chocolate boy in Bollywood. Sure Charmy may be very pretty but I don't think fair skin is an unfair advantage in South. You have to be a good actress to be as successful as she is. Besides i think she has played several women-oriented roles too.
Well said :wah