Bill Gates Daughter

Rajat

Prime VIP
Bill Gates' Daughter Jennifer Katharine Gates!!!!!!!!!

f_PIC3m_c9e6284-1.jpg

f_PIC2m_47acfa6-1.jpg

f_PIC1m_129aba5-1.jpg

prinzdude

ah kehde passeyon 12 years old lagdi aa?

Bill and Melinda Gates have three children:

Daughter Jennifer Katharine Gates, born 1996. Son Rory John Gates, born 1999. Welcomed third child Daughter Phoebe Adele on September 14, 2002

prithvi.k

on off on off......
ah kehde passeyon 12 years old lagdi aa?
hmmmm right point..... :y

Months back got email (mail hoax lol) claiming this pictures of a lovely girl is Bill Gates’s daughter... I later found out that a lot of ppls have received the same email too.
Everybody thought that this is real.I don’t care where the original mailer get this ideas from, but I know that he/she has accomplished his/her mission successfully, since these pictures have been widely distributed. He/she must be laughing at us, when we know that we have been fooled by his/her idea yup !!!

The fact is, according to wikipedia, Jennifer Katharine Gates, his daughter was born in 1996. And this is the only daughter that he has. (1996 thats means she should
be 12 yrs right..but the gal in the pic hardly looks 12 yrs old :chew ).....
Thanks to talkncafe who posted about this. Well, if she is indeed Bill Gates’s daughter, she is
very dang lucky, gorgeous and super rich!! I don’t think she has any problem to attract any men in the world, but to find one that is sincere, this is tough.

Her daughter, Jennifer Katharine Gates
######