Miss Pooja Pic

:o

Attachments

• miss pooja.jpg
    miss pooja.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 33,338

bony710

_-`Music = Life`-_
Najar Na Lag Jaye..Kinni Gandi aa.... Mainu Vomitting aa Rahi hai Ehnu Vekh Ke...... Chunni Da Colour Yucckk Combination PINK...
But tfs 22.....

gspreet

Say Thanks to Make-up.....
She is the Miss pooja you admire most.

Anyways she is talented and young, Most of all she entertains us. What else we want.

she got talent n sings well, but no quality like china made products.........she makes no choice for lyrics and co-singers...............idda jeada time nahi chalugi......

gspreet

I saw few of her videos (Misic Albums) I found her very cute, bubbly and gorgeous also, but but but when I listen her songs on my ipod I found she is not a good singer indeed...I mean She is good performer but the her singing is not up to the mark, moreover she is singing with tom dick and harry.. I mean no choise at all.
But if she make her singing style a bit elegant then she would have a good singing career ahead.

Pls correct me if I am wrong

gspreet

I saw few of her videos (Music Albums) I found her very cute, bubbly and gorgeous also,
but but but...
when I listen her songs on my ipod I found
She is not a good singer indeed...I mean She is good performer but the her singing is not up to the mark, moreover she is singing with any tom, dick and harry.. I mean no choise at all.

But if she make her singing style a bit elegant then she would have a good singing career ahead. :bakAs she looks good on screen.

Pls correct me if I am wrong :w